Thread: Summer is over, Russians are gone...

Summer is over, Russians are gone...

HI GANG!!!
    Please forgive my absence in the past couple months. I had to be a responsible man; take care of a motel and some Russian "kids" that were my employees. I hope everyone had a wonderful summer. I had a decent job and some great Russian "kids" to work and learn with.

My usual computer is apart so none of my learned words or typing in Russian...

I WON'T say names to protect the innocent/ guilty... It was a better motel, near the water on Cape Cod and I had 2 Russians that worked on my shift that were fantastic! Gornichnaya worked harder and better than multiple Brazillians and Jamacians. Dom-malchik would kill if I asked him to. Best employees I ever had.
    I butchered the language, but they taught me. My English / Russian Russian/English slovar are tired from the summer.
    Again, privet/hi to my old friends and perhaps some new names in the forums. We'll chat soon!

CC
    I'm easily amused late at night...

Завсегдатай
    Neat! Its not surprising to me at least.

When I worked in a pizza place about 3 years ago, it was only me and another american guy. All the rest of the employees, probably 20 were all Russian (well, "Russian". Moslty ukrainian I guess).

The manager was american too but he only hired russians or people who got along with them cuz he knew we could get the job done
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Почтенный гражданин
    I've been working at a butcher shop since I was 12 or so and there has been a Russian in the butcher shop since I was 14, Sasha. He never complains, never talks for that matter, and is always there at 4 in the morning to start the rest of our jobs for us. He leaves at 4 in the evening after helping me clean the grinder and the saw. Russians definitely get the job done.