Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Song I would like to find

  1. #1
    Почтенный гражданин Mordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Brussels, Belgium, Europe, Мир
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    12

    Song I would like to find

    I hate when you listen to a music, you like it and the internet radio does not give out the title...

    "I'm the travel girl, i travel round the
    world, the only friend I have is the one that makes me ..."

    Mordan

  2. #2
    din
    din is offline
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    13
    mordan, you really are the travel girl.

  3. #3
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Mowcow, Russia
    Posts
    1,957
    Rep Power
    14
    "Travel Girl" by a Greek group called Hitch Hike. At least I think it is Greek, not 100% sure

  4. #4
    Почтенный гражданин Mordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Brussels, Belgium, Europe, Мир
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by din
    mordan, you really are the travel girl.
    do you want a visit?

  5. #5
    Почтенный гражданин Mordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Brussels, Belgium, Europe, Мир
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by translations.nm.ru
    "Travel Girl" by a Greek group called Hitch Hike. At least I think it is Greek, not 100% sure
    thx! it is amazing how some people know those kind of things!

  6. #6
    Завсегдатай
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    My Time & Space
    Posts
    6,555
    Rep Power
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan
    Quote Originally Posted by translations.nm.ru
    "Travel Girl" by a Greek group called Hitch Hike. At least I think it is Greek, not 100% sure
    thx! it is amazing how some people know those kind of things!
    That's why they're here.
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

  7. #7
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    192
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    Quote Originally Posted by Mordan
    Quote Originally Posted by translations.nm.ru
    "Travel Girl" by a Greek group called Hitch Hike. At least I think it is Greek, not 100% sure
    thx! it is amazing how some people know those kind of things!
    That's why they're here.
    They even get paid for this
    "Легче, чем пух, камень плиты.
    Брось на нее цветы."

Similar Threads

  1. Help me find the lyrics and translation to this song Please
    By jrjfluteplayer in forum Translate This!
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: May 24th, 2008, 02:11 PM
  2. help find the text to a song
    By shadow1 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 26th, 2007, 02:21 PM
  3. Can anyone help find the lyrics to this song?
    By johnrj in forum Translate This!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 17th, 2007, 02:01 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 4th, 2006, 08:42 PM
  5. Find a pen pal
    By andrewsco in forum Penpals and Language Exchange
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 18th, 2004, 04:35 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary