View Poll Results: Which is first ?!!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Egg

3 27.27%
  • The Chicken

8 72.73%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Is First : the Egg Or The Chicken !!

Почётный участник
    waw !!!! guys your super !!!! ... ..and i was happy to solve it in 2.30 min !! waw ...im nothing between you !!! ......
    now fantom and dogboy are my favorite .. x) ..but im kinda busy now ..im workin i have to fix something ..so im not that relaxed to have conversations !! ...later ! ..

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by fantom605
    Quote Originally Posted by eMAD

Fantom ..u look so smart ! even when u have problems ..no offence ..really ...can we be friends ..then u can teach me ?!
    Umm, ok... I'm a little confused by that, but it's all good. I actually solved Einstein's puzzle in under 25 minutes. I'm 26, if it makes any difference. Lots of advanced math classes... :P
    -Fantom
    Does this come with the age?
    «И всё, что сейчас происходит внутре — тоже является частью вселенной».

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    Nah, the egg came first. Cuz really if u think about it. Maybe they're went chickens. Lets just say there was some, thing, that laid eggs. But wasnt a chicken. Then one day, maybe either the they cross breed, they way a horse and a donkey do to make a mule. Or maybe just something happens evolution wise to where one day, there is an egg, but a slightly diffrent creature came out that was a chicken! It doesnt have to be a TOTALLY diffrent animal. Maybe it was a kind of duck that laid an egg, and a chicken kind of animal came out. Maybe the only diffrence was that the chicken couldnt fly, and the other animal could. But in any case, the egg sure did come first.
    Makes sense.

And I think the creation theory is more relevant in behalf of the chicken. The chicken was created first as it is now. And that beats.

Почтенный гражданин
    I think things don't have a beginning or an end. Both the chicken and the egg always existed.

Почётный участник
    Fantom ,Fantom ...u understood it wrong...or maybe its me who couldnt understand well ...well ..i read the link u gave ....they are talkin about mailing stuff !! .not which was born ..or 'came to life' 'created first '....thats what i meant.......
    and im sorry if its me who didnt understand what was the point in that web ...cuz im in hurry ..!!

Почётный участник
    Biancca !!! ...u always come up in different ..or ...like u wanna end the topic !!... give an argue !!! .

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by eMAD
    Fantom ,Fantom ...u understood it wrong...or maybe its me who couldnt understand well ...well ..i read the link u gave ....they are talkin about mailing stuff !! .not which was born ..or 'came to life' 'created first '....thats what i meant.......
    and im sorry if its me who didnt understand what was the point in that web ...cuz im in hurry ..!!
    Yeah, that was supposed to be a joke.
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Старший оракул
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    Nah, mostly advanced calculus, linear algebra, discrete structures, and a healthy mix of assembly/machine language classes!
    -Fantom
    "Alright, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me, so let's just figure this out and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

Почётный участник
    arrrrgg !!! ...lol i just read it ...i was like !!! huh !! ...u Fantom !!! u made me think it was true !! arrrrr :P

Почтенный гражданин
    I didn't want to end the topic

I just think the universe with its chickens is not finite.

Старший оракул
    Haha, you'll soon learn that a lot of things I say are jokes. Here's an answer from www.straightdope.com (not from me)

Dear Cecil:

Just one question. Which came first, the chicken or the egg? --Puzzled in L.A.

Dear Puzzled:

There are two answers to this question, P., one serious, one retarded. Let's start with the former.

(1) The egg came first. We know that chickens evolved from some earlier, non-chickenoid form of life, e.g., the half-bird, half-reptile Archaeopteryx. These non-chickens, however, arrived in eggs. Ergo, eggs were on the scene before chickens.

(2) The chicken came first because (sigh) the chicken had to get laid before the egg could. Don't say I didn't warn you.

--CECIL ADAMS

...and from a religious point of view:

I can answer this question very simply…no other animal described in the creation account in Genesis began in the embryonic stage. It is safe to assume that God created the chicken first and then the eggs were sure to come. Just remember: don’t count your chickens before they’re hatched.

Guys and girls:

The dinosaurs laid eggs, and they were here long before a chicken even thought about sexual interactions and conjectured laying egg-like objects!

BTW: The Einstein thing said if you solved it you are in the 98 percentile. But remember this was 50 years ago, the average IQ (due to better education) has risen. So we are not that smart (solved it too, 15-20 min, but I am used to Soduku, so I have practice)
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    Guys and girls:

The dinosaurs laid eggs, and they were here long before a chicken even thought about sexual interactions and conjectured laying egg-like objects!

BTW: The Einstein thing said if you solved it you are in the 98 percentile. But remember this was 50 years ago, the average IQ (due to better education) has risen. So we are not that smart (solved it too, 15-20 min, but I am used to Soduku, so I have practice)
    I thought it said we are at least 98 not just 98. Usually when I take an IQ test im between 120-130.

No, the 98th precentile means that we are smarter than 98% of the world
    Hei, rett norsken min og du er død.
    I am a notourriouse misspeller. Be easy on me.
    Пожалуйста! Исправляйте мои глупые ошибки (но оставьте умные)!
    Yo hablo español mejor que tú.
    Trusnse kal'rt eturule sikay!!! ))

Почётный участник
    Quote Originally Posted by kalinka_vinnie
    No, the 98th precentile means that we are smarter than 98% of the world
    Sorry, I'm a bit drowzy from taking painkillers. Getting your wisdom teeth out is a bitch

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by fantom605
    Quote Originally Posted by Rtyom
    Nah, mostly advanced calculus, linear algebra, discrete structures, and a healthy mix of assembly/machine language classes!
    -Fantom
    Damnme, if I ever understand in this life что это такое и с чем едят.

EDIT: Of course, I have the notion about these things, but very approximate...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12