Thread: delit.ru

Почётный участник

delit.ru

Has anyone used the delit.ru MP3 site? I was just wondering how reliable it is - I know I'm paranoid
    Thanks!
    Well,well. Mr Denzel Washington come back to beg forgiveness.This house is made of Play-Dough! I've got 400 honeybees in the parlour! Wait, Denzel! Eskimo kisses...

Почтенный гражданин
    I used it for a while. And than I lost my parol and now I don't use it Didn't noticed any problems. But on the other hand - what could I know, I'm an idiot.
    Find your inner Bart!

Завсегдатай
    Its pretty good if you have the pateince. You can download 2 free songs per day per account. SO i just had like 10 accounts and downloaded as much as i wanted.

The only catch is they only let you download at about 2kb per second so it takes about 45 minutes to download a song. But i dont see the big deal. I mean its free so why complain? Would u rather never get the song or wait a little while for it?

delit.net or delit.ru (the same site) is a good reliable free music site.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

Властелин
    Things have changed. There are high download speeds even for the free download and it doesn't let you enter under another account during one session now.

I have no experience how reliable it is for the paid download, I think it's work is very stable. NEVER deal with 3mp3.ru!!! (Dogboy182, what is "глючный" in English?)

Почётный участник
    I still use Ka-zaa(was censored when I spelled it correctly, weird) and np at all

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Indra
    (Dogboy182, what is "глючный" in English?)
    Im sorry! I have no idea.
    Вот это да, я так люблю себя. И сегодня я люблю себя, ещё больше чем вчера, а завтра я буду любить себя to ещё больше чем сегодня. Тем что происходит,я вполне доволен!

dzh
    buggy?

Завсегдатай
    oh. I was going to guess 'Glitchy'.

Почётный участник
    I tried out delit.ru last night. I prepaid 20$ and went to downloading - man, 200 songs goes by fast!I got 10 full albums, and various other singles and such. Yay! I guess that's a good deal since 1 cd is creeping towards 20$ anyway.
    Thanks for the input guys!
    Well,well. Mr Denzel Washington come back to beg forgiveness.This house is made of Play-Dough! I've got 400 honeybees in the parlour! Wait, Denzel! Eskimo kisses...

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Celephais
    I tried out delit.ru last night. I prepaid 20$ and went to downloading - man, 200 songs goes by fast!I got 10 full albums, and various other singles and such. Yay! I guess that's a good deal since 1 cd is creeping towards 20$ anyway.
    Thanks for the input guys!
    Glad it worked out for you.

Cat
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    You can download 2 free songs per day per account. SO i just had like 10 accounts and downloaded as much as i wanted.

The only catch is they only let you download at about 2kb per second so it takes about 45 minutes to download a song.
    No, per account you can download for free as much songs as you want, but yeah, the speed'll be low. Or you can send 2 mp3s per day to your e-mail ('get via e-mail') and the speed for these ones is high.

Завсегдатай
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogboy182
    You can download 2 free songs per day per account. SO i just had like 10 accounts and downloaded as much as i wanted.

The only catch is they only let you download at about 2kb per second so it takes about 45 minutes to download a song.
    No, per account you can download for free as much songs as you want, but yeah, the speed'll be low. Or you can send 2 mp3s per day to your e-mail ('get via e-mail') and the speed for these ones is high.

WEll then they changed it. I havnt used it in about 6 months.