Thread: Seeking pen-pals, friends, and contacts in Ukraine!

Новичок

Seeking pen-pals, friends, and contacts in Ukraine!

I'm planning to visit Ukraine for summer. It'll be my first trip to Europe! I'm looking for friends, contacts, pen-pals, and perhaps also people to stay with during my stay to Ukraine. While I understand that it may not be possible to stay with you, but I figured I'd try asking anyways.

I'm on Couch Surfing, so I'm also going to try to find people to stay with in Ukraine through that web site too.

My whole life for the last eight years has pretty much been one big cultural exchange. From staying in remote villages in Fiji (2001-2002) to half a year in India (2004), living and working in China (parts of 2006 - 200 and Thailand (parts 2003 - 2005), hopping around North America, etc. I'd like to really look at how I can possibly survive for at least three months in Europe by visiting people, house / pet-sitting, volunteering, or even finding work teaching English.

I can also send you photos of myself. I'm 28 years old, clean and pretty easy-going, and easy to get along with people. My plans for Ukraine are simple. I'd love experience the real life in Ukraine. That is why I'm trying to contact local people.

Please feel free to send me a message if you have something or even just to say hi. I'm hoping to make some friends and contacts before visiting. I fly to Athens, Greece on May 20th. Then my plans are to go from Greece to Bulgaria to Romania to Moldova and then to Ukraine. Of course, thanks for reading.

Hopefully talk with you soon!

Peace,

Shaun )

Новичок

Re: Seeking pen-pals, friends, and contacts in Ukraine!

Hi, I am from Ukraine, Odessa. It is near the border with Romania. When are you going to arrive in Ukraine?