Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: переводить пожалуйста

  1. #1
    крупскяа
    Guest

    переводить пожалуйста

    Он есть для особый случай один недавний воскресенье это я трну мой автомобиль в тот гумбо а-ляфуршет и
    Жареноемясо стоянка на Арисберг, Па., с три из мой
    Четыре Вьетнам приёмыш внука в буксир.

    It is for a special occasion one recent Sunday that I pull my car into the Jumbo Buffet & Grill parking lot in Harrisburg, Pa., with three of my four foster Vietnamese grandchildren in tow.

  2. #2
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: переводить пожалуйста

    Quote Originally Posted by крупскяа
    It is for a special occasion one recent Sunday that I pull my car into the Jumbo Buffet & Grill parking lot in Harrisburg, Pa., with three of my four foster Vietnamese grandchildren in tow.
    Попробовал, понял, что конструкцию "It is for a special occasion that I..." я не осиливаю. Это из NYTimes, http://www.ныtimes.com/2010/07/04/magazine/04lives-t.html первое предложение в статье, они почему-то их всегда так пишут Ну и пусть.

    По одному особому поводу в воскресенье несколько недель назад я заехала на парковку Jumbo Buffet & Grill в Гаррисберге, штат Пеннсильвания, с тремя из четырех моих приемных вьетнамских внуков.

    Edit - typo fixed
    Russian is tough, let’s go shopping!

  3. #3
    Подающий надежды оратор
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Russia
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    7

    Re: переводить пожалуйста

    wrong - "переводить пожалуйста".
    correct - "переведите пожалуйста".
    Friends, I am ready to assist you in learning the Russian language. And you help me in learning English, please. Who agree - write to me in ICQ or e-mail: shkesper-5@yandex.ru. My skype: a36226. Let's help each other.

  4. #4
    крупскяа
    Guest

    Re: переводить пожалуйста

    Quote Originally Posted by vox05
    Quote Originally Posted by крупскяа
    It is for a special occasion one recent Sunday that I pull my car into the Jumbo Buffet & Grill parking lot in Harrisburg, Pa., with three of my four foster Vietnamese grandchildren in tow.
    Попробовал, понял, что конструкцию "It is for a special occasion that I..." я не осиливаю. Это из NYTimes, http://www.ныtimes.com/2010/07/04/magazine/04lives-t.html первое предложение в статье, они почему-то их всегда так пишут Ну и пусть.

    По одному особому поводу в воскресенье несколько недель назад я заехала на парковку Jumbo Buffet & Grill в Гаррисберге, шатат Пеннсильвания, с тремя из четырех моих приемных вьетнамских внуков.


    Sir Vox05, I know you are absolutely correct and I am groping in the dark when it comes to masculine, feminine, and neuter translations. Can you please brief me on that.

    Why are these:

    тремя
    instead of :три
    моих
    instead of: мой

    примных
    instead of: примныш

    Thank you Vox 5

  5. #5
    крупскяа
    Guest

    Re: переводить пожалуйста

    Quote Originally Posted by shkesper
    wrong - "переводить пожалуйста".
    correct - "переведите пожалуйста".
    I thought that you have to make infinitive when commands like that are given in French.

    So you're right, You (plural) translate please!!

    Thanks! to both of you.

  6. #6
    Почтенный гражданин
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    510
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: переводить пожалуйста

    Quote Originally Posted by крупскяа
    Sir Vox05, I know you are absolutely correct and I am groping in the dark when it comes to masculine, feminine, and neuter translations. Can you please brief me on that.

    Why are these:

    тремя
    instead of :три
    because of instrumental case - три -> тремя. Why instrumental? Because it's used when you go somewhere with ( accompanied by) someone, this 'someone' is mentioned in instrumental.

    моих
    instead of: мой
    Because genitive case (it took me 4 minutes to find what case it actually is) is used for M in construction "N of <M something>" where M and N are numbers. <четыре приемных внука> -> <четырех приемных внуков>. Note that even in nominative case of the whole construction, приемных and внука are already in the genitive singular because of 'четыре'.

    приЁмных - fixed by me - vox05
    instead of: примныш
    Because there is no such word as 'примныш'. Why should it be 'примныш' ? Приёмных is a genitive plural of приёмный.
    Russian is tough, let’s go shopping!

  7. #7
    крупскяа
    Guest

    Re: переводить пожалуйста

    To tell you the truth sir, I am utterly confused with those nominative, genitive,...I kept on reading and reading the grammar book I still cannot understand. But Russian language has only present, past and future. The thing that confuses me aside from the accusative, genitive, nominative, etc. are the imperfective and perfective case...

Similar Threads

  1. помогите мне пожалуйста
    By BenJester in forum Penpals and Language Exchange
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2009, 07:11 PM
  2. Учебник для переводить
    By pippa in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 19th, 2008, 09:32 AM
  3. Как переводить это?
    By sperk in forum Translate This!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 28th, 2006, 07:12 AM
  4. Переводы, пожалуйста!
    By raskolnik in forum Говорим по-русски
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: August 6th, 2006, 03:44 PM
  5. Как Переводить
    By uno in forum Grammar and Vocabulary
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: July 5th, 2006, 01:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Russian Lessons                           

Russian Tests and Quizzes            

Russian Vocabulary