Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Мой талантливый племянник

Маленький магазинчик (7-11) рядом с тюрьмой делает хороший бизнес, продавая футболки посетителям тюрьмы. Есть четыре запрещённых для входа цвета: зелёный, телесный (хаки), оранжевый и защитный (camouflage). И ещё масса ограничений для одежды и другого.
    Ребенку не разрешили пронести внутрь бутылку с соком, можно только с молоком.
    Вчера мне пришлось бежать за футболкой.

Seryuga's cat painting.jpgРисунок моего племенника. Это кошечка его сестёр.

Неплохо поживают заключённые в федеральной тюрьме (low security).

E-mail от моего племянника:
    " ...how are you? As always I am sorry for not writing more often. The past two days, and really all the time I am quite busy here. Things are fine. It is quite hot today and I just got back from running a mile and doing some 100 yd sprints. There is a board of records for different distances of running here and the 100 yd record is about 10 seconds. The lowest I've gotten is over 17. It is almost unfathomable how someone could do it in 10. The man who holds that record among many others on the board actually comes to my Yoga class in the mornings and he is stiff as a board! I think he does all that running and never stretched until he came to my class. He has made some good progress though.

Did Michelle ever show you the clay figurines i sent her that I made? You should ask her to send you a picture if she hasn't. I'm working on some more ceramics projects now. I have a coffee cup and a little sauce dish drying as we speak. I watched my friend Mike throw the coffee cup on the wheel and threw the sauce dish myself. It is quite an interesting process that demands a lot of patience and finesse. I'm excited to do more of it. Do you have any requests of something I can make before my time here is up?

I also have some acrylic paints available to me now as well so I am going to finish this watercolor I started that has been something of a disaster because the canvas is not meant for watercolors. I'll try to make something for you and Phil for your birthdays coming up.

, love you very much!"
    Last edited by Lampada; October 25th, 2015 at 12:49 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234